Thanks for using Advanced Woo Labels ( AWL ) plugin or visiting our websites.
This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Service. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Your privacy really matters. That's why we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- We don’t sell any of your personal information
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, you are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information We Collect
Advanced Woo Labels plugin
Advanced Woo Labels plugin do not store or get any personal data from you or your website.
Advanced Woo Labels website
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us (such as purchasing an AWL PRO license or registering an account on our support forum) and automatically through operating our services (such as activating an AWL license on your website). Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for an AWL Forum account to provide a username and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name–but we don’t require that information to create your account.
- Public Profile Information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, if you have an AWL forum account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile. Your public profile is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
- Public Content Information: If you post on our community forum, we collect the information you submit (as a topic, reply or upload).
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Communications with Us (Hi There!): You may also provide us information when you contact us, communicate with our support team, or post a comment on our blog.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information to authenticate a license activation and provide plugin updates. We use this information to provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- License Activation Information: When you enter and activate a license within your WordPress website, we collect information to authenticate and provide software updates for that website. This information includes the license key, AWL version, WordPress version, website name, website URL, website language and timezone.
- Log Information: Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services to you. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide plugin updates, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services. For example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of AWL and others;
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To communicate with you and provide customer support.
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant content.
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not share any personal data with anyone except the services described above.
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile and comments are all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that affects you in any way, then AWL will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
Our payment processing vendor (FastSpring) uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
We will give an individual access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual from our servers at your request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.